CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 16, 2009

10/16 body challenge update

Ok, I'm down 28 lbs. and had another unsolicited compliment from a co worker today, those are always nice. The bummer is I've only been able to make it to the fort once this week due to work schedule.

I made it for about 10 min. yesterday to pick up my grass feed beef before rushing off to a cub scout meeting. I'm hoping to lose another 2-3 lbs. by the time I weigh in on Monday. I'm also gonna have to look at the website Bill gave me for some Crossfit homework to get some WOD ideas to do at home on the evenings that I can't make it in.

Food:

Yesterday: Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs and 2 sausage patties
Lunch - a small 6 oz. bacon wrapped filet mignon
Dinner (totally overate due to the stress of the long hours and a small lunch combined with a hectic schedule) Had meatloaf, salad, cole slaw (probably high sugar count) and 5 Buffalo Wings and fell into the old habit of finishing the kids food so I had a few of my son's bbq rib tips. The only victory is that I left the french fries and soup alone.


Today: Breakfast - 2 eggs and 2 sausage patties
Lunch - not sure, probably a bunless burger
Dinner - chicken breast baked in a tomato sauce with some steamed veggies

BTW Bill and Jennie, my sis-in-law in Florida is interested in learning more about crossfit so when she is up between xmas and new year she may come hang out on a Saturday.

4 comments:

Julie Parker said...

Hey! Im reading your blog and Im IN IT!! WoooHooo!

Julie Parker said...

Dont know if you know everyone from CF Fire but I have been reading their blogs too...Robing seems to have an affection for coffee with cream and sugar...if you know her, tell her that I quit coffee and switched to chai tea with Splenda and I lost 15 lbs over the summer! that was my only change (besides spending all my time in a hospital room with Dad). I still have the occassional cup-a-joe when its raining first thing in the morning or when I need some real comfort but i believe it was switcing to Splenda and nixing the cream that did the trick...:)

Julie Parker said...

Robin. not Robing. sorry.

Dave Eagle said...

Heath, proud of you brother, you're doing great! Here's a link that shows a TON of workouts you can do with ZERO equipment:

http://www.board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=21576

Enjoy!